Every cake is bespoke and unique so prices will vary to reflect their size and complexity, but as a guide:
- Cupcakes start at £1.50 each
- A standard sponge cake to feed around 20 people with a simple decoration starts at £40.00
- Fruit cakes start from £40
- Sugar flowers, models and carved cakes will be extra
Please get in touch via the Contact Page or call Nicky on 01494 867646 to discuss your requirements and get a quote for your Celebrate! Cakes bespoke cake order.
Terms and Conditions
Before placing an order, please take note of the following terms and conditions for Celebrate! Cakes by Nicky Feakes:
- I do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to the cake or items with the cake such as knives, decorations and stands, once the cake has been delivered to a venue or collected from my premises. This in no way affects your statutory rights. Cakes are photographed before leaving my premises or when they are set up at a venue to prove the quality when they have left my premises/were left at a venue.
- These photos remain the property of Celebrate! Cakes by Nicky Feakes and may be used for social media or marketing purposes – if you are not happy with this, please contact me to discuss.
- Collection/delivery – I prefer customers to collect their order from my premises at an agreed time. If you do not arrive at the agreed time, please contact me as soon as possible as I cannot guarantee to be there if you are going to be early/late – it is your responsibility to arrive at the agreed time or let me know otherwise – full payment will still be required. Delivery is possible but must be agreed at the time of ordering and may incur an extra charge.
- Payment is to be made at the agreed time by cash, cheque (made payable to N Feakes) or by bank transfer. Any deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations – occasionally situations dictate that cake orders must be cancelled – please give me as much notice as possible. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will still require full payment (by discretion). In rare circumstances (due to ill health etc) it may be necessary for me to cancel your order but I will do everything in my power to ensure I fulfil your order or find another qualified cake maker to fulfil it – in such cases, a full refund will be given.
- Any cake ordered from a picture or photo can only be reproduced by as my own interpretation of that cake and will not be an exact reproduction of the cake in the picture or photo.
- Disputes – I hope you never have any issues with your cake but in the event you are not happy, please contact me as soon as possible.